Professional Manufacturer of Nitrogen Generator & Oxygen Generator
LVHUA INDUSTRIAL PARK, LUOSHE TOWN, WUXI, JIANGSU, CHINA.
Industry high-purity oxygen gas machines from manufacturers have been widely used in various fields. The main industrial application of oxygen is combustion. Many materials that do not normally burn in air will burn in oxygen so mixing oxygen with air greatly enhances combustion efficiency in iron and steel, non-ferrous, glass, and concrete industries. It is widely combined with a fuel gas for cutting, welding, brazing, and glass blowing, offering much higher flame temperatures and thus greater efficiency than just air. With oxyfuel, plasma, and laser processes, a jet of gaseous oxygen is used to cut steel. Oxygen is also popular in thermal lancing to drill or cut through materials such as concrete, brick, stone, and various metals.
1. Parameter (Specification) of Industry High Purity Oxygen Gas Machine
Industrial Nitrogen Generator supplier uses clean compressed air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS) as adsorbent, to produce oxygen gas with Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology at normal temperature. ZMS is a round granular adsorbent full of micropores inside and outside, which has the characteristic of selective adsorption. N2 has a higher diffusion rate while O2 has a lower, therefore N2 is adsorbed into ZMS while O2 is out of it. By controlling the on/off state of the pneumatic valves by PLC, adsorbing under pressure and regenerating without pressure, to separate nitrogen and oxygen gas, and create a continuous flow of oxygen with required purity.
2.Introduction of Industry High Purity Oxygen Gas Machine
3. Features of advanced Industry High Purity Oxygen Gas Machine
1) Adopt a human-computer interface and intelligent control to make simple operations and supply qualified oxygen gas quickly.
2) High-efficiency filling technology of molecular sieve, to makes ZMS much tighter, firmer and longer service life.
3) Adopt international famous brands PLC and pneumatic valves, to switch automatically and make operation more stable.
4) Pressure, purity, and flowrate are stable and adjustable and can meet different requirements of customers.
5) Compact structure, nice appearance, and small occupation area.
4. Applications of high-quality Industry High Purity Oxygen Gas Machine
1) Sewage treatment: oxygen-enriched aeration for activated sludge, pond oxygenation, and ozone sterilization.
2) Glass melting: combustion-supporting dissolution, cutting to increase yield and extend the service life of stoves.
3) Pulp bleaching and paper making: changing chlorinated bleaching to oxygen-enriched bleaching with low-cost, sewage treatment.
4) Non-ferrous metal metallurgy: oxygen-enriched smelting of steel, zinc, nickel, lead, etc. PSA technology is gradually taking the place of cryogenic technology.
5) Petrochemical and chemical industry: increasing the reaction speed and chemical production output by adopting an oxygen-enriched oxidizing reaction.
6) Ore treatment: use oxygen in gold, etc. production process, to improve precious metal extraction efficiency.
7) Aquaculture: increasing dissolved oxygen in water by oxygen-enriched aeration to vastly improve fish yield, also can use oxygen when transporting lives fish.
8) Fermentation: replacing air with oxygen in fermentation to drastically improve efficiency.
9) Drinking water: providing oxygen to the ozone generator for sterilization.
10) Medical: oxygen bar, oxygen therapy, physical health care, etc.
5.Shipment of Industry High Purity Oxygen Gas Machine manufacturer
Hot Tags: Industry High Purity Oxygen Gas Machine from China factory, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Buy, Customized, Factory, China, Made in China, Price
The industry high purity oxygen gas machine company is doing business since 2012 and has introduced many high-end technology products to the world market. Our products have passed through strict quality inspection, and they are widely used in the mining and mining equipment manufacturing, chemical production, oil refining, metallurgy and chemical industry.
Industry high purity oxygen gas machines are a type of industrial equipment used to purify air or gases (such as oxygen).
Industry high purity oxygen gas machines are some of the most widely used industrial products, and the technology has common applications in the construction, agriculture and industrial sectors. The products include high-pressure air handlers and portable compressors.
The common types of industry high purity oxygen gas machines are:
• HPMO (High pressure membrane oxygen)
• MHO (Membrane oxygen)
• PEO (Pressure equalization oxide)
• PORO (Pressure equalization oxide with steam)
What is High Purity Oxygen Gas?
The main advantage of high purity oxygen gas compared to normal pure oxygen:
• It provides better value for money because it’s cheaper • It’s safer, since there’s less risk of a drop in concentration
The downside: the concentration of O2 content in said product is still very high, which can be problematic if you want to use it as an inhaler (meaning you generally want to increase the O2 content).
WUXI ZHONGRUI AIR SEPARATION EQUIPMENTS CO., LTD
WUXI ZHONGRUI AIR SEPARATION EQUIPMENTS CO., LTD mainly engaged in manufacturing of (PSA) nitrogen generator, (PSA) oxygen generators, China nitrogen purification device and cryogenic air separation plants (high purity nitrogen gas, oxygen gas, liquid nitrogen and liquid oxygen), etc. Our equipment is featured in compact size, super automation, stable performance, low energy consumption, low noise and non-pollution etc.
WUXI ZHONGRUI AIR SEPARATION EQUIPMENTS CO., LTD products are widely applied in food, beverage, pharmacy, chemistry, electronic, metallurgy, coal power, synthetic rubber, silicon industry, laser cutting, paper-making industry, aerospace industry, aquaculture, Bio-Environment etc. fields.
In the face of severe competition of the market and constant innovation requirements on products of customers, we will always be devoted to constant innovation and develop efficiently at high starting point to provide customers much better products and service.
Integrity and innovation will be eternal rules of the Company.
In recent years, China's industrial development is very rapid, nitrogen machine in the chemical industry, electronics, metallurgy, food, machinery and other fields have been widely used, while the demand for nitrogen gas has increased year by year.
Here are Some Main Applications of Industrial Nitrogen Generator:
1. pharmaceutical industry special nitrogen machine is mainly used in the field of drug production, storage, packaging, packaging to be.
2. The special nitrogen generator for oil and gas industry is suitable for nitrogen protection, transportation, covering, replacement, rescue, maintenance, nitrogen injection and oil extraction in mainland oil and gas exploitation, coastal and deep sea oil and gas exploitation. The nitrogen generator has the characteristics of high safety, strong adaptation and continuous production.
3. Nitrogen making machine for chemical industry is suitable for petrochemical, coal chemical, salt chemical, natural gas chemical, fine chemical, new material and its derivative chemical products processing industry, nitrogen is mainly used for covering, purging, replacement, cleaning, pressure conveying, chemical reaction stirring, chemical fiber production protection, nitrogen filling protection and other fields.
4. Metallurgical industry special nitrogen fertilizer machine is suitable for heat treatment, bright annealing, protection heating, powder metallurgy, copper and aluminum processing, magnetic material sintering, precious metal processing, bearing production and other fields. Nitrogen making machine has the characteristics of high purity, continuous production, some processes require nitrogen containing a certain amount of hydrogen to increase the brightness, etc.
5. The special nitrogen generator for coal mining industry is suitable for fire prevention and extinguishing, gas and gas dilution in coal mining, etc. The nitrogen generator has three specifications: ground fixed type, ground mobile type and underground mobile type, which can fully meet the nitrogen demand under different working conditions.
6. The nitrogen generator for rubber and tire industry is suitable for nitrogen protection and molding in the vulcanization process of rubber and tire production. Especially in the production of all-steel radial tires, the new process of curing with nitrogen has gradually replaced the steam curing process. The nitrogen generator has the characteristics of high purity of nitrogen, continuous production and high pressure of nitrogen.
7. The special nitrogen making device for food industry is suitable for food green storage, food nitrogen-filled packaging, vegetable preservation, wine sealing (canning) and preservation, etc.
The Main Applications of Industrial Oxygen in Various Industries:
1. Metal welding, cutting and combustion gas of various combustion devices and oxidation gas of certain processes, etc.
2. Metallurgical industry: including steel smelting, non-ferrous metal smelting process are a large number of oxygen, its obvious role is to strengthen the smelting process, to increase production and energy saving.
3. Machinery industry: metal welding and cutting can greatly improve work efficiency.
4. Chemical industry: the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, dyes, explosives and other chemical products, but also used to strengthen the production (such as the production of yellow phosphorus with oxygen blowing method, oxygen injection of poor coal, etc.).
5. The electronics industry: in addition to being used as a combustion gas, or the manufacture of semiconductor integrated circuits, oxidizing gas, is one of the industry's indispensable high-purity gases; high-purity oxygen is also an important gas raw material for the manufacture of optical fiber.
6. Wide use in national defense: the large amount is rocket.
7. Other applications: oxygen can be used as oxidant for magnetic fluid power generation; oxygen is used to purify sewage, oxygen is used in mining industry for deep well operation; oxygen is used for deep sea salvage, diving operation; oxygen is used to rescue asphyxiated patients, critical patients; oxygen is used for health care (such as highland mountaineers, geologists, frontier patrol warriors and other special people use and general personnel soak oxygen bar, etc.).